Despite India getting hit by the second wave of the COVID-19 virus, there is a great future for us as Indians and Zippians to ensure that we take the right steps in understanding what we can do and what we can’t do before and after getting vaccinated. Remember, if we don’t follow the protocols, we’re affecting more than just ourselves due to the nature of the virus. Here is the helpline info for those who need it:
Information Before getting the Vaccine 🤷
1) Follow all the COVID-19 protocols. Ensure that you wear a mask at all times. Follow social distancing norms and sanitize your hands whenever and wherever it is deemed necessary.
2) Women CAN take the vaccine even if they are on their period. There is no evidence to suggest anything otherwise. The vaccines are tested by medical professionals and scientists. Please pay heed the advice of qualified doctors and medical professionals.
3) Do not forward WhatsApp messages that you receive. This information can be easily manipulated and used to trick people on the platform. If you want to help people, suggest blogs of authentic and verified medical sources with accurate and tested information.
4) If you are tested positive, medical professionals advise that you wait at least 14 days after testing negative. Please consult your doctor before taking the vaccine for authentic information.
The differences between COVAXIN & COVISHIELD
- Covaxin is a dead/inactivated virus that contains the entire virus particle (whole-virion) to boost antibody production to fight COVID.
- You need to take 2 doses of the same vaccine
- Covaxin is 4 weeks to 6 weeks (28 days to 48 days) after 1st dose
- Some mild symptoms that may occur include Pain and swelling at the site of the injection, Headache, Fatigue, Body ache, Abdominal pain, Nausea and vomiting, Dizziness-giddiness, Sweating, Cold and cough.
- Covishield is a type of harmless virus (known as adenovirus) that is modified with COVID-19 spike proteins to boost antibodies in humans.
- You need to take 2 doses of the same vaccine
- Covishield is 6 weeks to 8 weeks (42 days to 56 days) after 1st dose
4 .Some mild symptoms that may occur include Pain and tenderness at the site of injection site, Headache, Fatigue, muscle pain, Generalised weakness, fever, Chills, joint pain, Nausea
- Sputnik-V is a viral two-vector vaccine based on two human adenoviruses – a common cold virus – containing the gene that encodes the full-length spike protein of COVID- 19 to stimulate an immune response.
- You need to take 2 doses of the same vaccine.
- The second dose of Sputnik should be taken within 3 weeks (31 days) after first dose.
Information After getting the Vaccine 👌
1) After getting vaccinated, you may face side effects like a fever, fatigue, headaches, body aches, chills and nausea. This is information that has been supplied by the World Health Organization.
2) Strenuous exercise has to be avoided at all costs. Doctors and medical professionals advise against undertaking tiring activities that may stress and exhaust the body. Although light exercise isn’t advised against, rigorous activities should be avoided. However, it’s always better to be safe than sorry, like taking the vaccine than getting cured with medicine afterwards.
3) Although alcohol consumption isn’t restricted. The Russian COVID-19 medical professionals have advised that it should not be consumed as it does tend to slightly weaken your immune system. So avoid consuming alcohol as much as possible.
4) You can pass on the virus even if you have been vaccinated. You can also be affected by the virus and test positive if you are vaccinated. The vaccine merely protects you to a better degree. It’s like going into battle with armor and without. So let’s all ensure we still wear masks and follow all COVID-19 protocols even if we are vaccinated.
Who should not take the COVID vaccine as of now? 🙅
Are there any restrictions or limitations for a certain set of people to not take the vaccine? Yes. Anyone below the age of 18 isn’t eligible to take the vaccine as of now. Here are other circumstances wherein a person should not take the vaccine:
> Have a compromised immune system
> Are pregnant (if you are already breastfeeding, you should continue after vaccination)
> Have a history of severe allergies, particularly to a vaccine (or any of the ingredients in the vaccine)
> Are severely frail
A shot to Remember 💉
We hope you have been safe and if you or anyone you know is facing the effects of the pandemic, we feel for you. But we will get through this and we will come out stronger as a nation. We hope that you found this blog useful in understanding more about COVID-19 and the vaccines. Let us know your thoughts on the matter in the comment section below.
(Any factual information is sourced from the public documents that have been reported and verified by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health and Welfare. Additionally, the information above is subject to change in any credible techniques that may solve the COVID crisis due to advancement in medical technology in the future)
Tell me how I can become a ZIPPAN Today.
Just follow this link – – – ->> https://in.zippyopinion.com/signup follow the steps laid out and that’s it. We’re Free, safe and most of all the most reliable as we all know.
Will I be spammed with undesired/unsolicited mails?
When you fill out a survey, Zippy Opinion uses your responses along with other participants’ responses to inform clients about consumer’s attitudes about their products or services. The registration information you fill out gives clients a general picture of what types of people filled out the survey: how many men versus women, average level of education, etc. We use your e-mail address to send you invitations to participate in new surveys and to contact you with messages about Zippy Opinion. We use your postal address to mail any survey-related incentives or product samples.
Are paid surveys worth the time?
You definitely won’t replace a full or a part-time job filing out paid surveys… that’s for sure. But hey at least you take care of those of those pesky electric bills, phone bills among others, that’s still helps A LOT!
Are there any membership rules I should know about?
The main principle for membership and the way we treat our members are based on honesty and authenticity.
We ask our members to answer our surveys honestly. With our quality checks in place, we ensure that surveys have been answered in an appropriate time, and sufficiently well. Members who do not follow these simple principles will risk having their account deleted and losing their reward(s).